- NutriSoy Omega No Sugar Added Soya Milk 250ml
- Brown rice spaghetti 250g
- Tomato & roasted garlic paste 2 tsp
- Red chilli (deseed & sliced) 2 nos
- Yellow onion (thinly sliced) 1 no
- Fresh dill 10g
- Fresh salmon (diced into large cubes) 200g
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- Olive oil To taste
- Cook spaghetti in seasoned boiling water for 9 minutes.
- While spaghetti is cooking, sear the salmon in a pan and season well with salt and pepper. Stir fry the onions, chilli and tomato paste in the same pan till aromatic.
- Add in NutriSoy Omega No Sugar Added Soya Milk and toss the spaghetti through. To make the sauce, keep stirring to thicken the soya milk.
- Once reduced to desired consistency, sprinkle with fresh dill and drizzle with olive oil.